What to Bring to Residential Treatment
If you are joining our residential program, you will likely share a double room with another resident. Single rooms may be available depending on the number of residents we have when you begin your stay.
We provide all linens and towels as well as laundry facilities and detergent for your clothes.
You will also have access to phones throughout the facility for placing calls.
Bring with you:
- Enough casual, comfortable clothing to last about a week, including sweaters and jackets
- Exercise clothing and shoes
- Personal toiletries, including shampoo, razors, soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush
- Translucent water bottle
- Insurance card
- Addresses and phone numbers of loved ones
- Journal or writing tablet as well as pens and pencils
- Medications you are currently taking (must be in the original containers with your name on the label)
- Books and magazines
- Cell phone. You will have limited cell phone access during your treatment, but you may be able to check it out temporarily during treatment to gather personal information or talk to loved ones
- Just enough money for co-pay of prescriptions and pizza/movie on Saturday nights (about $40-$60)
Do not bring:
- Any valuables, including jewelry or collectibles
- Personal bedding such as blankets, pillows or stuffed animals
- Electronic equipment such as laptops, tablets or cameras
- Outside food or drink