Pregnant Women’s Services
Are you pregnant and have a substance use disorder? The Recovery Center provides critical services so you can receive treatment and live a happy, healthy life.
Our staff consists of a caring team of experienced and qualified nurses, counselors and support staff that is here to serve you.
The program's goals include:
- Assessing for detoxification needs and medical stabilization.
- Reducing the potential harm to you and your fetus by providing access to chemical dependency rehabilitation and obstetrical care.
- Guiding you in your growing awareness process of the specific ways in which your life has become unmanageable as a result of your substance use.
- Providing education and training to prepare you to parent your newborn.
- Guiding your and your family in the development of the essential lifestyles that can support your ongoing recovery without interrupting your preexisting commitment / responsibilities.
- Providing a supportive attitude and behavioral changes necessary for identifying substance abuse and receptiveness to treatment.
- Introducing you and your family to the self-help group philosophies of AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon / Al-Ateen, OA, etc.
- Medical Detoxification
- Residential Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Suboxone Treatment
- Naltrexone Treatment
- Family Program
- Addiction Medicine Consultation (at EvergreenHealth Monroe)
- Medication-friendly Mutual Self-help Meeting
The program is 26 days in length.
CUP Services (Chemically Using Pregnant) are paid for by Medicaid.