Pregnant Women’s Services
The Recovery Center provides a critical service to women in our communities who are pregnant and have a substance use disorder. Women and their babies can receive treatment needed to live a happy, healthy life.
Our staff consists of a caring team of experienced and qualified nurses, counselors and support staff that is here to serve you.
The program's goals include:
- Assessing for detoxification needs and medical stabilization of the patient.
- Reducing the potential harm to the mother and the fetus by providing access to chemical dependency rehabilitation and obstetrical care.
- Guiding patients in their growing awareness process of the specific ways in which their lives have become unmanageable as a result of their use of alcohol and / or drugs.
- Providing education and training to prepare the mother to parent the newborn.
- Guiding patients and families in the development of the essential lifestyles that can support an ongoing recovery without interrupting their preexisting commitment / responsibilities of their families and jobs or schooling.
- Supporting attitude and behavioral changes necessary for identification of alcoholism / substance abuse and receptiveness to treatment; introduce patients and families to the self-help group philosophies of AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon / Al-Ateen, OA, etc.
- Medical Detoxification
- Residential Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Suboxone Treatment
- Naltrexone Treatment
- Family Program
- Addiction Medicine Consultation (at EvergreenHealth Monroe)
- Medication-friendly Mutual Self-help Meeting
The program is 26 days in length.
CUP Services (Chemically Using Pregnant) are paid for by Medicaid.