COVID-19 – Keeping You Safe
Here are the things we're doing to keep you, your family and everyone at the Recovery Center safe:
Testing on All New Admissions
- Everyone is tested for COVID-19 as part of the admission process.
- Everyone is screened over the phone before making an appointment, upon arrival to our facility and then multiple times a day thereafter.
- Our staff is screened multiple times during their shift.
- All other visitors, such as 12-step speakers and vendors, will be screened prior to admittance to the facility. In general, everyone who is going into our building will be screened for symptoms, possible exposure and have their temperature taken before entering.
- At this time, we are only allowing fully vaccinated family members and loved ones into the building. Once admitted, you will receive information on how family and friends can be added to your “approved visitor” list.
- If you have family and friends who are not able to visit in-person, we will allow you to access your cell phone during visiting hours so you talk to your loved ones.
- Masks will be distributed to everyone upon arrival to the facility. Everyone who enters the Recovery Center is required to wear hospital-grade surgical masks whenever they are in the common areas and whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Mask hygiene education is provided to you.
- Social distancing will be maintained wherever feasible.
- Hand washing areas and sanitizing stations will be maintained all over the building.
- High-touch areas are cleaned around the clock.
- COVID-19 cleaning supply stations are set up around the building to support timely spot cleaning.